Friday, March 11, 2005

Well...i am sitting here waiting for some friends to show up and i thought i would write a little bit. Crazy how life works, isn't it? Just about when you think you are starting to figure it out the floor is pulled out from underneath you. Well....if we knew too much we would begin to think we were God, right? And it is certain...with every breath i breathe...that I am not. And thank God I am not. I actually had a dream last week where the floor was breaking up underneath me....i could barely run fast enough to keep on stable ground....reminds me of a scene from a movie....just wait and i will come up with it...goonies maybe? ...anyway...it's good to be unsure of yourself....or maybe unsure isn't the right word....it is good to know that you don't have all the answers. Grab on and hold fast to a few absolutes, and run with it. Everything else is negotiable. Face the adventure of life. Who knows what tomorrow holds....but at least at the end of the day I know I made it through....with many mistakes...but somehow...i still have children who want to give me hugs, and friends who will do the same...people who look out for my well being, and miss me when I am gone. I have a role in this game called Life...and that is a nice feeling.

No comments: