Friday, March 04, 2005

One of my favorite places....

The sky is blue, the sun is warm, the breeze is lovely....if you find these to be true then you will probably find me sitting on my porch. As I have been doing this afternoon. I put the screen up on my front door, and had the sounds of the bewilderbeast floating out to the porch from my stereo...I put my feet up, and just thunk and thunk. The world is just dying to be outside...everyone is gravitating towards their porches. O you earth! Here us now. We rejoice for the return of life! Even the people have once more come alive. I think world peace might be accomplished if everyone had porches....porches and a sunny day....how can we find anything to argue about....even arguments on a day like today only help solidfy us as a unit. Bound together in joy and strife. I made peace with the cat species. There was a big fat cat winking at me from my flower beds....lying there taking it easy with the warm rays of sunlight bouncing off his shiny furry coat. I decided that sometimes reality (nice cats) is better than the dream (scary mean genetically altered cats)....porches.....who ever invented porches should get a nobel prize or something. yes. i love porches. I don't just love porches....i adore them. ADORE them, I tell you.:)

No comments: