Thursday, March 24, 2005

Satisfaction

what is a word which describes total satisfaction? yes....said in a deep growly womanly voice...mmmmm...hot snickerdoodle cookies, and a very cold glass of milk. This is what I treat myself to this afternoon. And btw, have I told you how cute my bistro table is yet??? (only 500 times probably)...last Friday my uncle and aunt brought my a bundle of fresh carnations...pink, and red which i set in a vase on my new bistro table. There is nothing that says home like fresh flowers in the spring. I think I will have to buy flowers for my house frequently. The flowers look like they belong. Like I have said before....atmosphere to me means so much....i like a place which says *home*....which FEELS *home* out of every pore. A place that is cozy, full of laughter and things which are warm and alive. Even when I am alone, it reaches out and surrounds me with its comfort.

No comments: