:) this is what my t-shirt I am wearing to school today says. On the front it has a sheriffs star which says CHS hero. hmmmmmm....
I had some weird dreams last night. Nothing scary...but very odd. I can't even remember half of the odd things....but I do remember that I got to choose my qualities as a superhero, and I had a light saber....???? I remember driving a car and trying to get away from somewhere too, and the battery all of a sudden died and I couldn't get the car to go anywhere...I wish i could explain it to you, but I remember even in the dream thinking how weird my dreams are....or have been lately.
I think the superhero thing came from a kid bringing dragonball z to class yesterday....he compared Hercule to Hercules. And recently someone compared Yoda to Odysseus....i have been seeing small clips from all sorts of things because I have been making my kids do projects...clash of the titans, troy, Cinderella, Harry Potter, King Arthur, Training Day....(yeah...i let that last one slip by)....
So anyway, one of the teachers (yes she an oldie) found out that I am part Dutch, and ever since then has been giving me all sorts of "dutch" things. She gave me some minature wooden shoes that are maybe about 2" long , and I have them on my desk and all the kids have been asking me about them. So I have started a tall tale about myself. I said...you guys just THINK you can't find me after school...that i must leave quickly...but really i am a superhero, and at three o'clock I shrink down into a tiny little to where the shoes fit. The shoes give me my powers. I put them on and dance like a leperchaun all the way home.
Friday, March 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment