hmmmm???? I wonder where some of my posts went? I think a vortex has opened up in the middle of my blog and is sucking the life out of it. Perhaps a black hole....it is starting to implode...eating itself from the inside out.....I feel the tug! I feel the tug! I t h i n k
t h a t I am f a l l i n g , f a l l i
*reporting from the beyond.....that which was known as sweet t hasn't been seen for days. We are in hopes that she will return, but are checking into the possiblity of this black hole theory that she was speaking of when last we heard from her....
p.s. tonight my nephew nearly choked on the potato salad at dinner claiming that he would NEVER eat it because it looked like ectoplasmic goo.
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment