Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Devil's Work

Well....the boobs are sticking around for at least today...i was seduced by mint chocolate chip ice cream into turning my back on all my principles and everything i believe to be good and true in this world... blasted mint chocolate chip......but can you blame me? It was after all MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.....even Hercules himself, the strongman who chose duty over pleasure could hardly stand up to such pressures...

the circus begins tomorrow. say a little prayer that I survive until Sunday. It's times like this that I wish I had a partner in life...not to share the work neccessarily....but just a shoulder to lean on..to feel like we are in this thing together...I know that I can pull this thing off...this party for a 100 of my family's closest friends (haha), but being the one in charge..hosting all the family..doing all that instead of my parents is different. Good, but different....hmmm...i am eating ice cream, the world seems overwhelming, and I am feeling fat. Wonder what is going on....;(

1 comment:

jenn said...

Dear God....bless sweet t in her time of need...maybe even let her find the love of her life in the time..amen