it is SPRING BREAK! so now my blogging mojo is ON! at any moment of the day you might see a sweet sweet t comment.:) I could go on and on and give you my whole life story....write a novel...tell you every little sweet thought. However, if you see me sinking into the pits of blogdom...living in blogsville more than I do in the real world then send me a comment. Say Sweet T get off your sweet $%%$$# and get some work done. I am determined to clean up my act a little this week. So sweet void....tell me how it is. Keep me on the straight and narrow. Maybe, just maybe...if you are real nice...I might listen and heed your worthy advice.
Took a quiz from Quizilla...What Greek God are you? It said this about me:
You are most like the Greek god apollo, of the sun. Warm and reliable, you are there for whoever needs you day-in day-out no matter what. Trustworty, loyal and positive, you're a good person to have in a crisis.
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment