Wednesday, March 16, 2005

6:30 Baths

So I woke up this morning at 6:30am, and decided it would be a good time to clean the bathtub. What? YOU don't get up at 6:30 and clean the bathtub? Don't accuse me of being Monica Gellar yet....it may sound similar, but i have my reasons!:) Last night i was looking at my bathroom, and I was thinking...you know what this bathroom needs? A good painting. So I got some paint and painted it. Started about 5pm last night and finished around 8pm (this also included an excursion to get pizza, and a drop by on my mom to say hiya)...yeah....you say, i have seen that bathroom, and it don't take no three hours to paint it....anyway...there was no shower curtain, and this morning i thought...this would be the perfect time to wash the tub.:) And....i guess it wouldn't hurt to add that I have guests coming tomorrow who are staying at my house.
I had an epiphany yesterday while I was painting. But you have told me that your attention span is short.(at least in regards to my writing)..so I am going to break up my posts into shorter segments. Well....at least today I am. Who knows about tomorrow. Your wiley ways, and always listening ear just seems to pull the words from my mouth.(or should I say my fingers)...the plethora of posts and words attest to this fact.:p

No comments: