Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Seize it! Seize it now!

So it is March 1st. In honor of this event I am wearing my new sky blue pants. A homage to spring! I look very cute, and very spring-like. Blue pants, a white blouse, and my tan boots. A woman's clothes really can affect her mood. I don't care who says differently. It is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I feel like I look good, and have taken pride in who I am and in my appearance, I feel better all around. Spring! spring! spring! Another dafodill has bloomed. Several more just look like they are about to burst. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....there is nothing I look forward to more than the advent of spring (unless it is summer, fall, or winter!)
I bought donuts for my class today. One of my students has already scolded me. I ate nice healthy hot cereal yesterday, instead of my normal cookies (I have a penchant for sweets:)) and he was proud. Today he asked if I ate healthy cereal and I said I ate donuts, and he was so disappointed in me. Glad that SOMEONE is concerned about my eating habits.:)
I have such reasons to be happy. I am not happy all the time. You who listen to this blog know that as much as anyone. But I have one of the best lives that I could imagine. I am so lucky, and so blessed. I am throwing out some enchanted confetti your direction. All of our dreams will come true. I have no doubt. This German fairy godmother is watching out for you, and she says that we WILL be happy. We WILL search for our holy grail, and perhaps turn around and realize it was within our grasp and sight the entire time. Let me inspire you to greatness. Seize the day. Grab hold of what you want!

Go on do what you've got to do.
You've got your dreams I've got mine too.
Be strong get off at the next stop.
Don't worry about a thing.
Keep taking it easy.
This time it's not personal.
The universe will help you now.
To find a place you can breathe.
And do what you've got to do.
Keep taking it easy.
Keep taking it easy.
Come on.
I'll let you borrow my four leaf clover.
Come on.
Take it with you, you can pass it on.
Come on.
You know I'm not the kind to say that it's over.
We'll be rubbing shoulders once again in the sun.
Come on.
Take your dreams, where nobody can find them.
Come on.
You know I won't be happy till you've won.
So come on.
Come on over, borrow my clover.
Is there anything left that you haven't done?
Go on do what you've got to do.
You've got your dreams I've got mine too.
Be strong get off at the next stop.
Don't worry about a thing.
Keep taking it easy.

All of you out there.....all those I know, and all those I wish I knew....I love you! So be strong and courageous. I know you have it in you to be so. and if you don't feel strong enough on your own....go ahead and borrow my four leaf clover. I won't be happy till you've won.
love,
sweet t

No comments: