If you could change one thing in your life....what would it be? Either something you could fix from your past, or something new. I was reading Tony's famous blog... busblog. It was one of the first times I had read it, and he talked about a girl he let get away...reminded me of some friends...some friends who seem to have worked things out. I am glad they didn't make the same mistake that Tony made...because he seems to really regret it. And I was really worried earlier this week that this was what would happen. Kind of funny. Tony wrote about this girl on the same day that my two friends talked things out. the wheel of fortune, and cycle of life is a funny thing isn't it?
Secret Girl Confession: I love the Fox and the Hound. Adore it. And adore the song with Pearl Bailey too.
When you're the best of friends
Having so much fun together
You're not even aware, you're such a funny pair
You're the best of friends
Life's a happy game
You could clown around forever
Neither one of you sees, your natural boundaries
Life's one happy game
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment