Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Breakfast

Last night I watched a few minutes of this Las Vegas show that is on now with James Caan....and guess who shows up in it but Don Knotts!!! It reminded me of a conversation with my brother and dad this weekend. It was just the three of us at breakfast on saturday....my brother wore his star trek las vegas t-shirt (he is such a nerd.:))) and after a minute he just started laughing, and he said the song they are playing right now in the restaurant is the theme song to the newest star trek series with scott bakula. He thought it was a nice joke, and I told my brother that one of the first movies I ever remember seeing was star trek when we went together. He says it was the wrath of kahn, but I don't remember that. all I remember is seeing the black lady in her red dress, and it being really weird.:).....I said the very first movie I remember seeing was at a drive in movie and it was one of the apple dumpling gang movies....(see full circle...las vegas...don knotts...)....and then I mentioned that another one that my brother dragged me to was Tron...but I liked that one because i had a little girl crush on bruce boxleitner....so then my dad and I got in a big argument about whether Tron starred Bruce Boxleitner, or Dennis Quaid. I was sticking to Bruce, but he said don't fight with him on movies because he is NEVER wrong about movies. I never looked it up to see whether who was right....but boy did I love Bruce Boxleitner...i remember that fairly recently he was a guest on some pax show, and I watched the show even now just to see old Bruce. My baby crushes were Bruce Boxleitner, and Christopher Reeves....superman was super groovy. I always thought lois lane was super ugly though.

No comments: