Good thing I have started backing off on my writing, huh? (ha, ha)
Guess these famous quotes from Movies and TV
Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.
"He must be wearing moon pants, cause his butt is outta this world!" (about Mel Gibson) (not a movie....just a quote.:)))
How are children going to learn to read, if they can't even fit in the building?
"I hate you and I hate your ASS FACE!"
"If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it? I know I would, hell I'd have seconds. And then finish it off with a tall cool Budweiser."
You were out of the trio a long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away..."
I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick.
The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.
They say the number one killer of old people is retirement. People got 'em a job to do, they tend to live a little longer so they can do it. I've always figured warriors and their enemies share the same relationship. So, now you ain't gonna hafta face your enemy on the battlefield no more, which "R" are you filled with: Relief or Regret?
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.
Maggie: "Sorry, I needed the phone."
Jeff: "What for? Are the Cabbage Patch mothers having a PTA meeting?"
Love's a bitch, Duck, love's a bitch!
Angel, ha! She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles!
Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay...all you losers who can't figure these out!:):):) I am the loser for commenting on my own post!:):):)
Here is a word bank...match the title with the films
SNL, Will Ferrell
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Breakfast at Tiffany's
North By Northwest
Spinal Tap
Waiting for Guffman
Pretty in Pink
Girls just Want to Have Fun
Sleepless in Seattle
Star Wars
You've Got Mail
Zoolander
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Gone with the Wind
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Post a Comment