Monday, March 14, 2005

Feelings...nothing more than Feelings.....lalala

You are probably tired of hearing how I feel.:) I tell you when i feel happy, sad, excited, or lonely. But you know....don't you think these are the things that are real? You have to know, that these are feelings....as I feel them I write them....and therefore these feelings come and go. They change...sometimes almost as quickly as I write them...talking about other things is good too..but the things i tell you....these are the things that are deep..So, sure I know that they are real, and yet fickle....why is it hard to express what we are feeling? To tell someone we love them, to tell someone they have hurt us, to tell someone that we are lonely? It is because we have to admit that we need them...we are in need. These things I tell you are important...because I admit to you that I need you. I need you to hear my joy and my pain. When you listen, my joy is tripled, and my pain is halved. Even if I don't know who is always hearing my thoughts....i know that a few of you are out there...and that is comforting. I wish I could do the same for you. Hear your thoughts, and know how to deal with your pain, and your joy.
Anyway,...right now I feel joy. Joy with who I am. Glad to have a small group that is growing...glad to have soccer chums...glad to have friends who will gape, and yawl at the food I make for them...snarfing it before i can barely get it to them...glad to have family. Glad to have a new bistro table for my breakfast nook....glad for spring break. glad for good friends who watch stupid movies with you, and glad for friends who want to be with you even when you are a brat. Glad to feel good about the way I look...glad to be me. Just call me that nauseating Pollyanna. As Anne Shirley says, "Gee, I'm glad I'm no one else but me!"

No comments: