Thursday, March 10, 2005

So...tonight ended up being a little different than I had planned. Suprises can be nice things. Three friends and I ended up going to see a film...a film called ......."bride and prejudice" bahahaha....it was kind of cute....but if you know the real story of pride and prejudice...it really didn't do it justice. There is just too much to the story, and so it left the story kind of shallow. I didn't really care about the characters as I thought I should....the indian dancing was beautiful though. And some of it was pretty funny....some of the singing. I didn't get my house cleaned...which needs to be done by tomorrow night...but oh well. I will have a good couple of hours tomorrow afternoon to at least vacuum.
We got the tickets to the movie for free....and it was so weird. I guess at show openings they have wands to check you for weapons, and odd placed metal. They went through our purses and everything...and this was at AMC! So then the audience was full of local color as well....some people might say the words white trash in their vicinity. One girl behind us must have had tuberculosis or something...i thought she was going to cough up a lung. And thought Maria, who was sitting directly in front of her was going to turn around and rip that girls hair out. Either that or fall to her knees and become Maria full of Grace praying to God for the removal of the child....

No comments: