Monday, February 28, 2005

Sweet Speed Racer...

So....I know I write way too much, but what can I say.  I have a writer's heart.  If there was anything I would add to my life, it would be to be a writer.  (and now I sort of am!...or at least I have that outlet here)....I don't think I could be JUST a writer.  I don't have the personal discipline to really sit at home and write in a way that I could call it my full time job, or would make any money...but to sit and write...i really love it. 
This morning I was stopped by the police when I was nearly at the school.  I guess I was speeding.  I sort of have a habit of speeding...in my little white car I am sort of the fem version of speed racer....:)  It is so easy to do when you have a 30 minute drive to work and you are mostly on highways and backroads.  I know that I must speed because the trip used to take 35 minutes or more, and it somehow keeps getting a little shorter..that was the second time this year that I got stopped by the police.  But Sweet T is so sweet that they only seem to give her warnings.:)  Today I dropped the teacher bomb.  he said, OHHHHH you are a teacher?....teachers are supposed to be the nice upstanding law abiding citizens of our territory, and therefore...if they are speeding there MUST be a reason right? Sweet Teacher T...looks so innocent and sweet, and so pleasantly plumply perfect....but underneath that soft exterior lies a woman of mystery, and wild animal passion, who breaks ALL the rules!!!!!!!  :) just kidding (maybe:)
I really don't want to be at work today.  I pretty much have enough planned....I did that last week.....but just getting back in the mood to be an adult is somewhat taxing. 

No comments: