Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Cologne and other thoughts

There is a new cologne by Claiborne called Spark Seduction.  It smells divine.  You men out there should think about getting some of this.  Hmmmm......i love a man with a good cologne.
 
Yesterday these 15 year olds were cracking me up. One guy said "I am never getting married" and then a girl added in, "I am never getting married."  So, to be funny, I said I am never getting married either.....unfortunately this began a disscussion on my marriage prospects.  One student, who I think has a little crush on me, said...Ms. L, You are definitely going to get married.  I am actually really suprised that you aren't already.
This kid writes me email frequently, always shows me his comic strips that he is drawing....he is a big science fiction/band/drama/german club nerd.  One of those nerds who feels comfortable enough with himself though to actually be cool.  He got out of Uselton's class (one of the most popular classes in at the school) to be in my mythology class.  He is the german club rep in the Mr. Ch- pageant tonight that I have to go to.  I actually have a lot of my boys in the pagaent.....i am going to wear my soccer duds to the show, and rush over and play soccer right afterwards.... 

No comments: