Tuesday, February 22, 2005

One plus one is one.....

Never had an easy love
Never had an easy love
Like the one I'm dreaming of
Find a hand that fits the glove
Of love
Of love

Talking to a friend yesterday
It was good to hear him say
That although two years had passed
Still felt like she could ask
Of my time, of my time
Seems I did something right
Something right

Looking for another pearl...

Is it wrong to think that I am a pearl? I know that not everyone is going to fit me-- not just anyone is meant for me, or would be happy with me....looking for that special unique one who matches my own rare special pearl quality. Whatever I have done wrong in my lifetime....I think it seems like I did something right...and I am glad of that. I know...I am talking in circles, and probably frustrating you with my ambiguity...but sometimes not understanding leads us to search in ways that understanding doesn't....so search dear friends.
I had a dream last night, and I am not going to talk about it. No, no, no. It wasn't one of *those* dreams. It is just a dream that has been recurring, and annoying. I wish it would stop.
Dreams tell you so much about yourself that it is sometime scary.
Have a great day........think of me a time or two.;p

No comments: