Friday, February 25, 2005
Do not lose heart
in doing for in due time you will reap if you do not grow weary. well, it goes something like that....and yipee! Today I am reaping the rewards of my hard work, and overtime at school. I have to perform in the musical this morning, but the school got me a sub for the WHOLE DAY....so I can take off at noon or so and have a couple of hours for free. No kids today. I think I am going to spend the afternoon pampering myself. Doing things just for me.:) Hair, perhaps nails, and glorious shopping....how long has it been? the american mecca is calling me! And after all of that perhaps a relaxing moment in a favorite cafe drinking rich columbian like coffee and reading the newest vogue...or perhaps if I feel especially studious I will take along some Charlotte Bronte. If I don't get it all done today I have tomorrow morning too! yea! yip yip hurray! I have started feeling like the monster from mars lately....ugly, and insipid (I don't know if that word fits there, but I wanted to use it, and it sure "sounds" bad.) So Sweet T is sloughing off her scales and grime...be prepared because the princess will be arriving.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment