Have I told you yet that one of my favorite songs of all time is Moon River? Go ahead Chrissy....I can hear you saying it right now....(echoes of lame...lame...lame...):):)...but it is true.;p. I love it, and now I am learning to play it on the guitar...and not just chords, but with a real accompaniment. I can see Audrey Hepburn right now sitting in her window singing..."Waiting round the bend...my huckleberry friend....and singing it to George Preppard. what a weird word huckleberry is...but at the same time nice. I would like to have a huckleberry friend.:)
Moon River is such a sweet sad song. It really gets me. I used to play it on the piano all the time, and then I would make our string quartet play it at wedding receptions. They all thought I was the cheesiest person ever, but you know, whatever.:) I gotta be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment