Saturday, February 26, 2005

Is she alive?

Example

Last night when I got done with my musical I looked on my phone, and I had several missed calls, and 3 messages! When I looked to see who they were from they were from my friends who KNEW where I was. I started freaking out a little bit. I figured something had happened to one of my friends. That someone had died or something....otherwise why would they be so desperate to talk to me when they knew I was busy??? I mean I knew they wouldn't expect to just talk or hang out... I called my messages. I had two from Chrissy...sounding a little strange she said she couldn't get a hold of me, and wanted to make sure I was alright, and to call her as soon as I got the message. I was thinking....that crazy Chrissy...she forgot what I was doing tonight, and just because she can't get a hold of me like usual she thinks something has happened to me. So I called Jenn...who also called, and she said that Chrissy had thought that I must have died in a shooting (that apparently happened) near my school, and had called others to see if they knew I was okay. I said that I thought that one of them must have died because I had so many calls from them seemingly desperate to talk to me. So I called Chrissy, and she said that she was glad I was alive, and I said that I was glad she was alive. we were both were glad that each of us was alive and well to live another day.
It's really nice to know though that I have people watching out for me, and care about what happens to me. So anybody who ever thinks I am dying, or must have died, or thinks I might die tomorrow...please feel free to call and check on me. I will reassure you of my presence in this world...at least today I will (you will have to call tomorrow and see).:)

No comments: