Sunday, February 20, 2005

Amishtown

I was going to tell you about a friend of my who has a heart embedded in his instrument because from the time he was 4 until about 14 he would not pick up his violin and play it without a heart sticker on it....his parents always had to keep heart stickers available to ensure that he would practice....but I am not going to tell you about that...(Oh, wait! I just did!)....but what I really want to tell you is that if my brother didn't force me to use this %$#%&$$% Linnux on my computer then I could do lots of things with my blog to make it more interesting, but since i have to use %$^&%$# Linnux...I will have to rely on my own words to persuade you to listen and take notice.If I told you I had sex tonight, would you listen? How about if I describe my appearance? I am one of those women who have long, flat heavy hair down to my waist with lots of split ends. I never get it cut because I want it to have the style that God gave it naturally. I have mousey blonde/brown hair, and I am flat chested. I enjoy wearing full blue denim skirts down to my ankles, and wear reeboks with tube socks constantly. I think that all women should understand that buttons were put on blouses for a reason, and therefore I button all of them to the very top button...(cleavage is a sin). Of course, if you saw me in my Wonder Woman Halloween Costume you may not believe this post. I think it's time to get my brother over here and make him install windows.:)

No comments: