Friday, February 25, 2005

Is she an assassin or is it just Ms. L?

A couple of posts ago I told you that in Europe I wore a lot of black. Today, I wore a similar outfit because we were supposed to wear black for the show. I was on my way to the musical and saw two girls that I know, and I said....what are these two suspicious women up to...you know just teasing them, and they said...MS. L!!! We should say the same of you. And I realized that I did look pretty ominous in my black pants, black turtleneck sweater, and leather jacket. I had my hair pulled back away from my face with a low ponytail at the nape of my neck, and black boots on. I had a violin case over my shoulder which for all we know could be housing machine guns. I could see the headlines now. Teacher goes crazy from strain of job. Thinks she is uma thurman, and is looking for Bill with a vengeance. Anyone who sees this woman beware!:)
Example

No comments: