Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Muderer, or Saint?
Exciting moment in a teacher's life. All the kids are working well together, and are on task! Is it a teacher's dream? Have I gone to heaven where teachers are finally given their reward? Monday I changed the seats in my classroom around to face a different direction. The students came in and were lost. One kid came in and left,a nd then came back and said he thought he had gone into the wrong classroom. Their behavior has been better in the last couple of days, and they have left less trash in the room. They were confused where to sit, and totally disoriented. It was kind of funny. I think I am cruel.:) I am a murderer at home (poor little mouse) and take pleasure in the disorientation of my dear students at work. Sweet T needs some religion.:) We need to rename her Treacherous Teacher T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment