Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mysterious Woman

You may think I am going to tell you everything....but I am not. There is a part of me that is reserved only for those who are most intimate with me. There are things I tell no one, things I tell to only a few, things I tell you, and then things I tell everyone.
I will keep you fascinated by what i DON'T tell you.:)...I am not going to tell you all of those intriguing details that really go on in my personal life. I am not going to tell you about my active sex life. :) I am not going to tell you about my loves, and crushes. What I feel about all the men who are in my life right now. But don't worry. I am going to tell you a lot. I might tell you about what happened when i was 10 at Burger King. Maybe I will talk about my brother's childhood best friend whom I began to have nightmares about--for good reason. Perhaps I will tell you about my college best friend, and what happened with him, and maybe even about someone from college that we will just call.....rocky. (for those of you who know me...i had to throw that one in just for the pseudonym....):) ..........but there is so much more. Who knows. Maybe you are smart and can read between the lines. Maybe you will have me all figured out. But I warn you....if you think that I finally appear as naked as we came...it may just be a flesh colored body suit.....the appearance of nakedness without being naked.
A journal is such a decieving tool. You don't find out who a person is, but rather who a person WANTS to be, or maybe even how that person percieves themself, rather than how they really appear to the world. This is so different than what is real. How can we ever REALLY discover what is real, when we can't even get out of our own heads. This is why God is cool. God is reality, and he is in us,and outside of us.
I started learning guitar last August. I have been taking lessons, and I think I am doing pretty well. I have a suprise for my guitar teacher this week. I have learned a new song on my own, and a new chord. It is one of my favorite songs of all time. Whenever I used to play in a quartet at weddings all the time (before I went to Germany), I would always make the quartet play this song. Beg and beg until I got my way....now with my soft weak voice, and poor guitar skills I get to play it every night. The most exciting part about it, is I am playing arppegios in it.

No comments: