Think about your family. What would your family be like without you? How would your friends be different without you? Are there things that they know about because of you? Music, movies, books...Friends they have perhaps because of you? People and things that have changed their lives? I think each of us, no matter how insignificant we think we are, have done this. Yes, me, and all of you too. How have we changed each other's lives? How are we seizing each and every day to the fullest? If we had no fears, no worries, no indecision, what would we do? If we thought we would die tomorrow, who would we embrace? Who would we want to see, and what would we tell them?
Sorry, I have been reading Tuesdays with Morrie. I actually think the book is kind of sickening, (sorry to be on the outside on this one)...but hey, I get $65 to read it, so what the heck, and it has made me want to be Jimmy Stewart, and claim I have a wonderful life....so maybe it isn't all bad....(or maybe it is worse than I thought....just kidding)
Wednesday night my quartet played for a couple who wanted to see if they wanted us to play at their wedding. They were a funny pair. I actually went to highschool with one of them...which was weird. I didn't really know him...but I recognized him. I have a memory for faces.....anyway, they acted a little stiff, and snobby.....hurricane jane compared them to the starbucks couple in Best in Show....funny stuff.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment