Mr. Tuberville was in my dream last night. What a weird man to be in my dream.
Looks like I will be playing my violin for the Oklahoma musical here at school. Here we go. Time to gear up for the spring and all of its madness. It is something that I am glad I will be a part of, but will also eat up a lot of my already eaten up time. Oh well. Oklahoma is one of my favorite musicals. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is probably my most favorite (mmmmmmm....i go nutty for Howard Keel, and his 6 broad-shouldered red-headed brothers)...but Oklahoma is great too. This is really dorky stuff to tell you, but I used to go to discoveryland every summer, and see the outdoor musical there. The guy who played Corky, (is that the characters name?)....was SO cute. I was so stupid....we are talking about when I was 14, okay?....but I used to clip his picture out of the newspaper when I would see it, and keep them. Just some podunk guy who worked in Tulsa. Anyway, I could sing that song this morning, OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!!! oh what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feeling! Everything's goin' my way.:) The sun is shining...the skies are blue. It's Friday....how glorious is that? Take some of my optimistic enthusiasm into your own life right now. It's an order, okay? What is joy if it isn't shared. So today, I am sharing it with you. You spaceless, and timeless void....You who are always there listening....
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment