Wednesday, February 09, 2005
i have been trying to post some by email, because blogging at school is forbidden. Only problem is that when you do this it takes hours for your posts to actually show up. Anyway, I have a couple of posts that will show up here in a bit that I sent out to cyberspace around 2pm. I got evaluated on Monday, and I thought it went horribly. I don't know of a time when I had someone watching me that I thought it went worse. However, my principal told me today that he thought it was much better than the one in the fall. Well, sometimes I think they have ideas in their heads of what to do and say before they ever see you. Like they always plan to give you a better eval in the spring than the fall. They want to show in their files that you are improving. I don't know. Maybe it was just my mood monday and it went better than I thought. Anyway, that is over. For another year.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment