Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Mice
I have had a mouse roaming about my house recently. Yes, a mouse. I wish you could see with what distaste I say the word mouse. All sorts of rodent type animals make face curl....and getting as old as I am....a girl shouldn't curl her face up to often or the winkles might stick that way.:) Okay, so then I took precautions with this so called mouse. I felt bad, but you know...it was either him, or me....so I put out some mouse poison. As much as I hated and feared having a mouse as a house companion... I hated even more the prospect of a dead mouse. One which I must remove from the premises. I never pick up dead animals. I had some dead birds in my yard once and a drummer friend of mine took care of them...I had a dead squirrel in my FRONT yard once, and a dear friend came over and picked up the maggoty(sp?) gross animal that had been rotting for some time there, and removed it. These are things that i could never do. But today after school I was faced with a dead mouse. He was a very nice mouse in that he died right out in the open....i did not have to hunt for his dead carcass, or have it hidden away somewhere rotting, and smelling...but just the same....you obviously can't leave a dead mouse sitting out in the open. So dear readers, be proud of me. Sweet T, gathered up her sweet guts, and removed its dead, tiny, withering body from her house, and to the dumpster outside. I will not say I am a better woman for it, but the problem is solved, and that is at least satisfying. It's always good to trash dead rodents.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I personally am very proud of you : ) and good use of the word carcass
Post a Comment