Alright I will write some more....you are begging for it...panting for it....alright...so maybe not....I don't even know if you are out there...don't know how much you care, or if you care at all...maybe I could describe you. That person who might be interested in what I have to say.
"It's not that you expect anything in paticular ... You're the sort of person who, on principal no longer expects anything....You know the best you can expect is to avoid the worst. This is the conclusion you have reached in your personal life and also in general matters..." Calvino
Is this you? You who live in the 21st century....full of technology, full of scepticism, and cyncism. Are you tired of wondering if you will always be alone? Always feel alone?....No matter what your situation....married, single.....employed, unemployed. "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"...
Well, ....just so you know...dear friend who listens quietly, and silently. "I will take you as you are...please accept me as I am."
love,
sweet t
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment