Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Bone melting music
I am home on time today. That is really nice. These 12 hour plus days are going to be the death of me. But I have learned that the farmer, and the cowman can be friends....and that is always a plus.:) I have a friend who has burned me off some really great CD's. I am being exposed to the wonders of Iron and Wine, and Sufjan Stevans. i listened to it all day long. I imagine that it would play really nicely in a dark living room, with a few candles lit (not just any candles, but atmospherically placed candles), and me lying on the couch with a warm blanket thinking over the day, and my life. Those few moments where I let the chaos melt off my bones, and slip away into the melancholy sounds floating around the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment