Well, as you can see...i basically haven't written in a couple of days. I have been busy. It has been the same old thing. There is some sadistic part of me that likes what I do, but it doesn't keep me from being very very tired.
I have a sun room. It is really a very cool place. Last summer I had a garage sale, and it seems like it was just sort of overtaken with junk ever since then, but it is actually very nice to hang out in the spring. After the bugs have taken over, but before it gets too hot. You don't realize how loud your house actually is until you have a place like that. The sounds of the computer, the fridge...they don't exist in the sun room. So it is quiet....very very quiet. There is electricity out there so lights can be plugged in. I have blue lights strung around the ceiling (my old roommate did this) and at night you can sit on the couches I have in there...in the deep, deep silence, and pretend you are looking at the stars. I plan on cleaning that room out soon so that I can be in there during late may and early June. I must have the atmosphere. Make my house a cornicopia of enjoyable places to be. The living room is wonderful with candles, and soft music...especially in the winter...the porch is nice in early summer. The sun room is lovely at night during the summer. My bedroom with the dim light of my lamp, and a good book, my breakfast nook with a good cup of coffee in the morning and late afternoon. My extra bedroom with tables full of food...and a house full of wonderful friends.
Well, it is time to go to bed. It is way past sweet t's bed time, but she wanted to stop by and say hello to anyone who might be listening. Sitting here with my slightly broken glasses teetering on my face (yes, my eyesight is getting much much worse)....my hair in a no-nonsense pony tail, and pajamas, I am ready for bed. Ready to slip off into dreamland. The dreams of a princess will take place tonight. I will dream of the future, and dream of the past....dream of a land called blogville. A lovely place. A place where I get to be just what I want. Oh....i yawn, and strech my arms to the sky. my eyes gently open and close trying to stay awake ....la,la,la....raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens......goodnight, my friends. I will see you on a day when the sun rises again.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment