Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Men in my Life

I have several wonderful men in my life. They don't see themselves as wonderful all the time, but they are. It is much easier to describe the women in my life than the men....I am afraid that in my descriptions I will leave one out....i know, i know...there are so many.:) Each of these men fufill a need in my life. I love each of them so much for it.
One of them that I know has many of the same interests as I do...he can be so much fun to be around. Another one is just always there for me...when I reach out, I know he will be there. He seems stable, and strong...like a rock. The third can see such awesomeness in the world. He is amazed by the beauty in nature, can see character, grace, charm, and humour in the most subtle of places. He is always looking to improve himself, and the world around him. He speaks to that gentle beauty inside of me. The fourth has a biting wit. He makes me laugh and laugh, and laugh and laugh...The fifth I know thinks I am wonderful....don't know why...but it is nice. The sixth, seventh, and eighth...well, i don't think they think about me much at all except when I happen to be around...they are cool and fun. Each of these men...each of these great and wonderful guys...are so important to me. I know they care about me. And....if you can't have the one guy...it's really nice to know that you have a posse of guys willing to stand up for you, and take you in as their own. I just wish they knew how really great, and strong they are. Guys, stand up and be proud. Show the world what you are made of, because Sweet T knows that you are made of pretty great stuff. Here's one little deutsch girl who wants all of your dreams to come true.

No comments: