Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ohhhh.........Gold Mush....

In 9 days I can say that it is all over. No more pigs, and shopping carts, and dodgeballs, and ddr, and powderpuff. No more t-shirts for everything imaginable. No more fighting with teachers, and administration. No more working my butt off and still feeling like a slacker. No more plans falling through....no more short films being shot at my house.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............yes.
You may have been missing my prolific posts lately. I have several reasons for this. One of them being WILCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo-hoo. Big bottle of fun. But blasted M from school got to go to the band after party....has a pic on his phone. But i heard all my favorites. I love wilco....and there was a great crowd considering it was OKC.

maybe after I take a nap today I will write some more. Today is the first day I have had free in over a week......I will write something inspiring and whimsical...or maybe smart and sensible...the flirty quiet smart girl speaks her mind.....just you wait and see.:)

No comments: