Friday, April 15, 2005

I wrote this last night...

Really can a nice day EVER become boring? Is there really ever a bad time of day on a nice day? Every single moment is pure glory whether morning, afternoon, or dusk. Whether fall, winter, summer, or spring. The frost on windows, the fresh snow fall, the changing leaves, the smell of fires from fireplaces, the sounds of birds in the spring, the green grass coming back alive...everything coming alive. the soft breezes, the swimming pools, the hot tubs, the sun beating down, and making you warm from forehead to toenail. Spring graduations--both fear and excitement in the air. bittersweet partings. Even the saddest of students wondering if tomorrow holds a bright future, a change. It is the end. It is the beginning.
It is what I love and fear about highschool--every day you walk in to a brand new world.

The nazi got mad at me today. He was late. It was tardy lock out so I locked him out. Partly as a joke. There are seven students in that class and we are pretty laid back and have a good time. Well, he started arguing with me. Well, Sweet T don't play that! He was totally in the wrong, but I wasn't going to be hard on him till he started talking back. Sweet T might be sweet, but she is stubborn. Don't summon her wrath. I sent him to the offic and poor guy...while he was there the police took him out to his car because the drug dog smelled something. He was raked through the coals today. But I guess if you are going to brag about all you get away with and how you thumb your nose at authority...well it catches up with you.

Well, I must enjoy these moments of peace. They will be few and far between these next few weeks. My book club wants to have a potluck lunch for a couple of days in the next couple of weeks to watch the movie of our book. Every is piping in saying that sounds like a great idea---I'm like, what? You all actually GET lunch? I get to to actually have that time not working like one day a week.

Very soon I will be performing on my guitar. Not to get your hopes up, but it will be a treat beyond what you can imagine.:) Suprise, suprise! can you guess what I will be playing?

No comments: