Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I wrote this in an email a coon's age ago

I love sunsets, and sunrises, and moons, and starry skies, and clouds with color, and stark scenes with no color, and I LOVE picnics where one sits on the green grass by a lake maybe with a beautiful not too windy day ,a nd either be alone and write in my journal or be with happy people, and the world just seems to sit still for a while...I used to feel that way when we would go visit my mom's aunt and uncle in Okemah. Everything was quiet outside expcept for the sounds of children playing, and inside was the murmur of conversations, and the television on in the living room with football sounds....there was a porch swing and picnic tables outside in the front yard and me and my brother would go exploring around the yard....and everything just seemed almost perfect....the weather always seemed great...the house was old and small, but everyone was just so happy to be together that it didn't matter, and actually made it more perfect....

No comments: