nazi kid reached all new levels of mischief this week. He took a bouncy ball and soaked it in some sort of lighter fluid or something, and lit it on fire and threw it around the room so that it would bounce....yes a bouncing "flame-ball"....yikes. Thank goodness this wasn't in MY class. It was in a class he doesn't even have, and there was a sub in there. He got in school suspension for one day. Just hold on....hold on...for one more day.:P and he will be gone forever. I can say this for him.....he does make life interesting.
Also, on our book club at school....we do everything by email. One teacher (I won't mention names, but she did allow students to use her credit card a couple of years ago to get hotel rooms)..won't an email where she said she wasn't getting the stipend included with the book club...she implied that someone wasn't allowing her to receive it. Well, another teacher piped in with consolation saying that why do we have to bicker with our colleagues so much.....basically blaming the bickering on the principal who is giving us the stipend. Well, all out war erupted in the hallways. The female principal, and the teacher who wrote the first email began screaming at each other....saying horrible things. Wonderful examples for our students, eh? But I think I could lose my temper at this teacher too. She wants to please so much that she agrees to anything....but she also thinks the world revolves around her so she doesn't usually follow through with ANYTHING....she can't be depended on, and she has VERY poor judgment when it comes to professionalism.
Crazy days...these last days of school. I wonder what today will hold....stink bombs? all out cat fight between teachers? pulling hair? Maybe I should start something up with someone just for fun....after all no one would expect it from quiet demure little me. Miss Priss loses it....that would be the headline.:)...naaaa....i guess i won't do that. I will just balloon out to the size of bobo the clown instead with all the stress eating I am doing.:)
have a beautiful day! At least you probably have air-conditioning.....no wonder tempers are flying, eh?
love the world, and peace out....just remember...we can make the world a whole lot brighter....
No comments:
Post a Comment