Monday, May 23, 2005

sickly sweet :)

This weekend was lovely.  I got to go shopping, I got a little sun.  I made extra money on a wedding, played some soccer (although I jammed my toe AGAIN!) and hung out with that oh so special man. I bought a new "beachy" purse. Listened to some music that I love....did a small amount of dancing...saw tons of friends...see that girl watch that scene ....dancing queen. I got to have my friday night pizza at home....I got to eat Zio's....mmmm... got to have some good conversations with my friends.  Yes, it was a very lovely weekend. For me, anyway.  I have several friends who are going through a lot right now, and my heart cries for them.  But it is a new age....we close a door to the past, but it means that the future is open.  Who knows what that future holds.  But I know it holds a time of knowing who we really are.  Sometimes we face these things just in order for us to really become that special person that God so longs us to be.  Your true beauty is being revealed.  That strength,  that beauty inside of you is bursting forth.  I can already see it.  You beautiful men and women out there.  You are so dear to my heart.  I love that we are growing together.  We are becoming more and more that vision of truth.  Shedding the layers of our past, and eventually the layers of hurt, in order to live that abundant life that God has promised us.  You may think it is never coming, but it is, and in fact if you look around at all the people who love and care for you....you can even maybe begin to realize that some of it is already here.  Trust in that.  I love you!  Every single one of you!  both strangers, and friends.....
p.s. those heels are gorgeous!!!!!

No comments: