skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet T Time
Friday, May 13, 2005
Found out I am going to have 35 students in my German II class next year! 35 students all in one class? That will be a trick. Guess i will have to get more desks. again.
1 comment:
jenn
said...
it only proves you are the best teacher in the world
: )
8:03 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(71)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2005
(284)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(28)
▼
May
(23)
Found out today that I lost 20% of my hearing in o...
It is Finished....
Don't Worry About a ting...cause every little
Initial Reading List for this Summer
Remember
sickly sweet :)
Caverns and Star Wars
Stink bombs and Brady Bunch
Roses...
I can't wait for school to be out and I can work i...
I have green shoes
Observation vs. Experience
Herodotus
Found out I am going to have 35 students in my Ge...
Foiled Again!
Today was so hot. So incredibly hot. No aircondi...
Did you have your coffee today?
Colin Hay
It is finished!
hot hippy
it's an illusion created by the world spinning round
Monday and Freaks and Geeks
finally home....dodgeball was a blast. now on to ...
►
April
(32)
►
March
(63)
►
February
(56)
►
January
(3)
About Me
kluge girl
Who am I? That is really a question. Maybe we will find out together on this little journey to the land of blog
View my complete profile
1 comment:
it only proves you are the best teacher in the world
: )
Post a Comment