Tuesday, May 03, 2005

it's an illusion created by the world spinning round

yes.....  yes. .......... yes (hand slams down on the table) yes, (slam)yes, (slam)yes, yes, YES, YES, YES!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!
ahhhhh......I slept well last night.  ahhhhhh....it felt so good.  don't you love the word felt?  Not because of its meaning, but its sound.  felt.  its fun to say.  fun to move it around in your mouth...to feel the motions of sound.  well, sleepy sweet t, got to sleep.  slept late.  got here to school later than i have in a long long time.  much work to do.  can't make complete sentences.  but am feeling good.  I know that I can handle this week.  God is looking down on me and smiling.  I am imagining that he might say, sweet t, don't worry.  I am looking out for you and I love you.  Whether teachers yell at you, or kids growl....i am here.  Whether band rehearsals take to long, or your restful home is overrun by film crews...i am here.  I have given you wonderful friends, and family.  People who love you.  Reach out to them.  They are there for you.  To give you a hug.  A smile.  A warm touch. 
sleep.  Go to sleep little baby.  The world spins whether you are dreaming or not...they can survive without you...the world is better with you, but doesn't spin because of you.  Blessed Revelation.

No comments: