ting is going to be alright.
This is my message to you.
Vogue came in the mail on Monday. I love the Nostalgia section of vogue. Usually about some celebrity, or fashion designer, and how their love of fashion was developed. Usually it is a glance back at vintage style. Style of the fourties, fifties, and sixties.....that style which seems so classic, and eternally fresh to me. Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly.
you know what I love about teaching? That there is an end and a beginning to it. Right now I am coming to the end. And it is joyous. It is a sense of completion. A knowledge that something has been accomplished. And also, the knowledge that it will begin again. Next year, or the next step we can start again. A fresh year with no mistakes in it....no mistakes in it yet. It is so nice to have that moment...you always know that if hell is going on...there WILL be an light at the end of tunnel. Two days and counting. It's Summertime......
No comments:
Post a Comment