I am tired tonight. It has been a long day....but it has a regular sense of rhythm to it that I have missed lately. A steady beat. bum...bum...bum...bum...steady. A tempo that is manageable, and the tediousness of the sound....the repetition of the beat is comforting, like mother's heart.
At the soccer game tonight I jammed my toe again, and it hurts.:( Not as bad as last time, but I can't bend it well nonetheless.
Tomorrow I have to get up in front of the entire school and talk about some awards, and present them, etc. It isn't something that is going to keep me from sleeping, but I wouldn't mind giving this priveledge up to someone else. Oh well. Chalk it up to character development. At one time it made me a little anxious to be in front of a classroom, or perform for a crowd. One overcomes fear by facing it.
Have a beautiful night. Sleep those sweet dreams. sweet t will be thinking of you.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment