Last night my band played. It was a blast. I got into it more than I had recently. I don't know if that was visible on my face, but the last few times we played I had been in bad moods, and last night I was in a really good mood. And my parents came and watched for the first time. I don't think they liked it, but it was nice for them to come and see what I do.:)
Stars at Midnight was Wednesday night. That was an experience. I like going and being a part of evenings like that. Most premieres I don't care for. They are just crowded, and a mess...but to see something like this isn't just a movie. It is an event. Waiting in line...conversation with your friends while you wait in line. Going around and seeing lots of other people you know...taking excursions to sonic. It made work pretty hard yesterday, but I will remember forever going to see this movie. This is a quote from my brother:
"Saw SW EP III RotS last night. A better title might be SW EP III - The Redemption of George Lucas. Wow. He dealt with some themes that havebecome very important to me as of late. The passion and depth was far
beyond what I expected."
beyond what I expected."
today is the last day with seniors. they just left for a class meeting and then they get to go home. A bunch of the kids are bringing me their senior pictures, and cookies, and what not.
my mom said last night that I am getting fat. Guess I need to do something about this....
No comments:
Post a Comment