Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Monday and Freaks and Geeks

I should be working right now, but there will be plenty of time to work today.  I have already been working since I got here...for the last hour.  I have over $1300 of pure profit to turn in this morning.  Wow.  That is much better than already than last year.  I am not sure what is going to happen this week, but when I saw that the sun was shining on saturday...the only day it shined this weekend...the only day of my car wash...the only day it NEEDED to shine....i realized that the Lord was taking care of me.  And to tell you honestly...having a strong man by my side the last couple of weeks....a guy who has been a steady rock to lean on, one who treats me as well as any girl can ask for.....this has also been a blessing from God during this most stressful time of my year.
Saturday night I saw Freaks and Geeks for the first time.  I knew that this was a show I would like, but never had the chance to see it until now.  I have been told that I look a little like Linda Cardellini....especially since Scooby Doo came out...I am going to assume they mean I look like hot girl velma, rather than nerdy velma.:):)  I don't think I mind the comparison though.  Linda Cardellini has the combination of real girl, interesting girl, and pretty girl that I will take as a compliment.:)
today is my dodgeball tournament...and seeing the dodgeball scene in the first episode of Freaks and Geeks makes me a little anxious about what might happen.  I can just see Police Officer Adams, and Huge man Coach Tuberville squashing some of those little nerdy band boys.  Those little nerds that I hold so dear to my heart.  I am looking forward to seeing more of this "Freaks and Geeks".:)

No comments: