Our show last night was awesome. It was a lot of fun to play, and I think that all of us were pretty in to it. Mitch was doing his REM sthick...even Chad got into it a little bit. We've been changing up our songs a little bit, and some of them are getting really cool. Diamond Slice was awesome. We did the ending a little bit, and all sort of fell into the tag, and it was cool. Jenn and Mitch were playing together a little at the end, and then just Mitch...it was like we one by one were disappearing. Underneath has come cool additions to it as well...for one our moog (sp?)..but our keyboards were being a little cranky last night.....we had major issues with sound last night which made us go on probably half an hour late.
My weekend of birthday festivities is soon to begin. I am soooooooooo excited. Beach Boys, County Line Barbecue, Robber's Cave....maybe I will meet the ghost of Jesse James! And look at this lady!

WAIT!!!! THAT'S NOT NO LADY...THAT'S BELLE STAR!!!! (time life commercial from my childhood)
No comments:
Post a Comment