Friday, June 03, 2005
For my birthday my mom gave me all sorts of plants to put in my yard. Mandevilla, begonias, petunias, Money Wort, Salvia,geraniums, periwinkles......I was amazed at all she handed me yesterday, and so yesterday and today I have been trying to put these things in place so they will live on this summer. I got both my pots...which have been empty since at least christmas...bustling over with beautiful things. I planted a chrysanthemum, and all the periwinkles along the sidewalk. Now I must start on the front bed. I don't know if I am going to get it done today. My hands have been filthy covered in dirt for two hours, and i am tired of being dirty. I think I will go get my hair done....RED!...okay...red highlights... By my birthday my yard will be a veritable Garden of Eden....I can just FEEL it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment