Friday, June 10, 2005
Butterflies welcome here
This morning has felt very good. I didn't go to my normal coffee house hang out, but rather created a bit of java and java like atmosphere here at home. Carmel Truffle Coffee, and fruit. I sat at my bistro table, and looked out the window to the world at large. My new plump pink roses sit on my table. My pink Gerbera daises wink from the windowsill. I watch the poor bum-like folk in the street picking through garbage. Then I make a trek out to my own fields....that wild mass in my front flower beds. Finally for the first time since my wasp sting having enough courage to take the journey. I prune, I weed, I plant. I look at my work and I am pleased. Geraniums, and impatiens (sp?) well in place. Soon I will even be able to mulch it, and then it will look nice. Summer evenings with cool wet hickory mulch, and quiet porches. Little bits of summer color poking its way towards the sun. I love summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment