Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Michigan States Head Coach
Today I had a meeting with my student council. We were at a certain coffee house, and one of our girls who happens to play softball went and got some water. She comes back with tears in her eyes. She can barely speak. She says, while fanning her face, "the head coach of the Michigan State softball team is sitting over there" She sits down but is in near hysteria. I told her to go over there and say hi, and she says, no. no. no, frau, I couldn't. They are ranked number one in the nation right now. She can't stop talking about it. So when she leaves for a second to go to the bathroom i told another girl, who will do anything, to go over there and talk to her, and her team. She goes, and tells them about S, the softball fanatic, and so THEY come over and talk to her...since they knew about her. It was awesome. I thought S was going to faint. They told her to come out to the game tonight. The 3rd and final game against UCLA. I told S that she should, and go over and say hi to them at some point. This little experience made her week. She was so excited, and it was so much fun to see that excitement. She called her dad right after, and was like "Dad, Guess what! I just met the head coach from Michigan State!" How cute she was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment