Wednesday, June 01, 2005

my gosh! Tell me never to be the good samaritan again and try to make someone else's life a little more pleasant by my presence! Old lady has been sick for the last few days and can't get out of bed....so she says....and so she tells shadow old lady to call me, and NOW i am going out with two old ladies I don't even know. What????!!!!!! Okay, I know one of them a little bit. I had no idea how to get myself out of this. I couldn't just come up with false plans all of a sudden when i had cornered this time off to be with them. My goodness. Old Lady Lucy just astounds me every time. Well, wish me luck. Off to be with pretty panszy and lucky louise. Oh....but pretty panszy says we can set up ANOTHER day that we can go out with old lady lucy. the horror continues.
poor old ladies. maybe I can still be a bright spot. Pollyanna Power Activate!!!

No comments: