Thursday, September 01, 2005

Howdy folks!

Well....i seem to not be posting much lately.  The days are slipping away from me, and going by almost as quickly as ....well...i don't know what.
Anyway, I have been working hard at school.  And for the most part I have really been working.  Less email, and less goofing off equals better teacher.:)  I am giving a test today which means that I have a few moments to blog a bit.  Not as much planning....not as much "doing"....which is nice.  It has only been three weeks, but I am SO ready for a break.  maybe it has something to do with not having a weekend this last week.  Unless you call squishing 8 adults, and 2 whining children into a 12 passenger van for about 10 hours...a weekend.  Or if you call spending your friday night with children planning homecoming and playing hide and seek in the dark, a weekend.  Needless to say...i am looking forward to this weekend.  I actually even get to go out on a real date with my sweetheart!    whoo-hoo!  or as we say in German Juhe!
So, in the last three weeks, here are the favorite words of my German class (especially the boys)
Mannschaft, dick, Ich liebe dich (I love dich--you), the letter G (sounds like gay) and fahrt.
for those of you who have an interest in f**king Austria here is a good article.:)  I will try to link it directly later at home.:)
 
 
 

No comments: