Don't know how to spell doggone...but you get the picture. Poor lady....she asks me EVERY single day if I am going to the fair. Get a new angle for goodness sakes! And I thought *I* was bad at conversation! Oh...let me guess....you love those ...what are they called...cinnamon rolls????? Okay...I know. You have told me three times, and every single time you can't remember the word for cinnamon rolls....believe me I am going to the fair and I am excited about it....but heck. do I have to tell you about it EVERY day?
A kid came up to me today and told me he had a design for our shirt. I said...for homecoming? he says no. For student council? no. For German Club? no, he says, for CHAT! OHHHH!!!! I have four t-shirts i am designing, and when he came up to me I had absolutely NO idea what he was talking about....., i have too many little details going on to keep track of. The count is on! Two weeks till homecoming. Don't you wish your team was hot like ours?!!!! Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't you just wish the hem of your pants didn't get wet at 5:30 in the morning, and that you still had fair day and could gorge on funnel cakes like when you were nine?
Love you guys....
No comments:
Post a Comment